How To Get A Successful Logo Design
The logo for your company is a way to become a recognizable brand; you want it to mean something to your existing and potential customers. It should be something that represents the uniqueness of your business, the passion of your brand, and the purpose that you’ve had in starting it all. Which is exactly why successful logo design is so important. As a company that specializes in logo design in Chicago, we understand that creating the perfect logo that represents everything it needs to, is no simple task.
Want to know how to achieve a successful logo design for your business? Keep reading to learn all the questions you need to ask, how to select the right logo design company, and how Wezom Studio can help you create the right logo.
Questions to Ask Yourself for Successful Logo Design
Before you’ve found the right graphic designer or design company for the job (which requires more research then just searching “graphic designer logo” or “Chicago logo design”) you need to determine some crucial elements about your business and what you want out of the logo.
- How would you describe the services or products your company provides? You want to be able to describe your business in a way that a graphic designer would understand where you want your logo to go.
- What are some logos that have resonated with you from other companies? If you have some examples of logos you like or dislike, you can provide a graphic designer with this information in order to show them what your personal style is as well as how you want your brand to come across.
- What message do you want to come across with your logo? Your brand should say something about your company as a whole, and so should your logo.
- What do your competitors logos and brands look like? You want to make sure that your logo is distinctive and stands apart from your competitors, whether this is through distinctive colors or shapes.
- What is the demographic of your target audience? This is particularly influenced by the age range in your target audience, because your logo should resonate with the age of the audience you’re trying to market to.
- Do you have preexisting branding colors? If yes, then you should definitely stick to the same colors in your logo design. If no, then you should determine what colors you want to represent your brand.
- Do you have preexisting fonts associated with your brand? If yes, then this should be incorporated into your new logo. If not, then you should work with a designer to choose a font that will convey the message you want to get across with your logo for your brand.
- Do you have some type of tagline that needs to be integrated into the logo? This is definitely something your designer would need to know. You also may need to work with more than one font, so you would need to do some extra planning with the previous question.
- Do you have any brands that inspire you? This can also be helpful information for a designer or logo design company that is creating your logo.
- Do you have a time frame you need to stay in? Art can’t really be forced, so don’t necessarily expect a final draft of a logo that is perfect for you within 24 hours. However, if you have a preferred timeline (and so does the designer or company you’re working with) it can be helpful to discuss and meet in the middle for a compromise.
How to Choose the Right Logo Design Company
First, you need to decide on the budget you have to spend. You should determine this before you even begin to do your research. Remember, like with any other aspect in your business (especially in regards to design), the more you invest the greater the return will be.
Next, perform your due diligence in terms of research. Just because a design company shows up in higher in the ranking results doesn’t mean they will do a better job with your logo (maybe just with your SEO). With any potential company, you should view their past work and see if it resonates with you. With your research, you should decide whether you want to work with a local company or whether that doesn’t matter to you. If you would prefer to work with a company that you could go and see face-to-face then you should search online with more specific phrases based on your location, like “logo design company Chicago” rather than just typing in logo design or design company.
You should be prepared to discuss all the information you compiled with the questions from above. Whether you’re working with a remote company across the country, or a local company down the street, you still need to let them know about your brand, your business, and the message you want to convey in order to let them do their job as effectively as possible.
If you’re looking for a logo design company with almost a decade of experience and dedication to professionalism, then Wezom Studio is the company for you. With our in-depth experience in logo development, we can provide you with a quality result that will reflect your branding, and the purpose and mission of you and your business. We understand that a logo is more than just a simple design; it can be the most recognizable part of your business and can aid in your efforts to make your brand name more recognizable. If you’re interested in working with our team to create a new logo or re-design an old one, then contact us today to start your new logo with Wezom Studio. Have any questions or thoughts on logo development? Have you had bad experiences with certain strategies or companies? Leave a comment below and share your thoughts and opinions with us.