Having a modern functional mobile application is a solution that allows you to stay closer to your clients, and effectively promote your product or service on the market. We create native applications that fully use the potential of the mobile device. Such applications are written from scratch in the programming language that is appropriate for a given operating system (for iOS - Swift, for Android - Java), and is installed directly on a given device.
We provide complex services that involve creating even the most advanced mobile applications, from the initial clickable mockup and architecture, to the implementation, maintenance, and support.
We create applications designed for the most popular platforms: iOS, Android API for mobile applications.
Platforms and technologies
Stages of project implementation at Wezom.Mobile
- Prototype Discussing the details and preparing the concept of your project. Preparing an interactive prototype of the application for the your approval.
- Design Preparing graphic design for your application. Waiting for your approval. Developing the front-end part of the application.
- Back-end development Writing the application code: developing the functionality, and integration with external systems.
- Testing Checking whether all application features are interacting appropriately. Fixing all possible bugs and errors. A one hundred percent revision of the project, and preparing it to be handed to you.
- Your final approval of the project If needed, making more adjustments, and re-testing.
- Application submission to Google Play or Apple AppStore stores.
- Technical support
How to Choose the Right Mobile App Development Company
If you are considering taking your business to the next level and delving into mobile app development, then there are some things you should prepare yourself with ahead of time before choosing a company to help you. It’s not enough to just type “mobile app development Chicago” into the search box, for example. You should be prepared to put in your due diligence in research to make sure you find the best fit for your brand, your business, and your budget.
Throughout the process, you need to remember the things that truly matter: quality, communication level, trust with the app company, transparency with their pricing and work, and your ability to achieve maximum potential with revenue. Keep reading to find out helpful tips to keep in mind when trying to choose the right mobile app development company.
Tips to Choosing the Right Mobile App Development Agency
- Know what you’ll need. Before you begin to think about functions you want and what features you want to include, you have to take a step back and determine your needs. That way you can express your needs to a mobile app development company so that they can find ways to meet your needs.
- It’s not just about what you need, it’s also about what you customers will want. If you’re a popular retail store in Chicago, but fans are looking for you to move into the ecommerce sector, then you should concentrate on building a mobile app that focuses on that. This can also help you narrow down vendors because if you have a niche you want your app to fit into, then you need a development company that can make it for you.
- Understand the difference between a professional agency and freelance app developers. Plenty of freelancers are incredibly talented, and could build a great app. However, they don’t have the resources to handle an app for a mid-size or large business. There are a few other downsides about using freelancers that you should keep in mind as well. First, they generally can’t handle enterprise level apps. They also might not be able to work on your schedule the way agencies can, and are most likely not insured like a mobile app company is. Most importantly? Mobile agencies are usually set up in a way that they can provide you support after the app is launched, while freelancers usually aren’t.
- Evaluate companies by their experience and their leadership. What is their passion inside their business like? How do they tap into their talent and experience within the company? With something as technical and creative as a mobile app, you want to work with a talented, collaborative, and innovative company.
- You should check out a company’s portfolio. If you don’t like any of their previous work, then why do you think you’d like what they will make for you? It’s not always personal, sometimes mobile app companies have a certain app style that they stick to because the personality of the company. Do research and scope out company’s previous work until you find one that fits with your own personal style. Their work should be similar enough to the vision you have for your own app that you can feel confident they will be able to provide you with something just as good.
- You should do some research into agencies that are located near your business. Say you’re the popular retail store in Chicago, you should consider looking into mobile app development companies in Chicago. It can help you and the agency creating your app if your able to meet with them face-to-face to work on your project and discuss your needs and your customers wants.
- Be professional about it, and do it right. Send the companies you are considering a mobile app RFP (request for proposal) in order to evaluate all the vendors on the same level. You’ll be able to view how all the vendors fit your criteria the best way.
Mobile apps are the next level of business’s ability to engage with their customer base and increase customer accessibility to the business. It allows the two groups to seamlessly interact with each other, which makes it a powerful marketing tool and powerful as a branding tool. It can include any number of features and can be used to offer rewards to customers, alert them about upcoming sales and promotions, or make it easier for them to purchase products from you. Mobile app developer can work with you to create an app that speaks to your brand and your business’s personality in a way that will resonate with your customers.
At Wezom Studio, we are dedicated to providing you with professional and top-notch mobile app development services. We are one of the top mobile app development companies in Chicago, and we operate as a full-scale mobile app developer. We specialize in mobile apps for android and iOS, corporate apps, commercial apps, games apps, and even augmented reality. Basically, whatever kind of app you need, we can help your vision become a reality. When you work with use to create an app for your business, we will be helping you to stay on top and ahead of the game in a way that a lot of businesses haven’t taken advantage of yet. Don’t believe us? You will when we have made your app! It can help you build brand loyalty, awareness, and recognition and can help increase profits for your company (even if you aren’t an ecommerce store). We can match your needs and your customers wants to make a creative and innovative collaboration.
Want to take your business to the next level and have Wezom Studio develop a mobile app for your business? Then contact us today to start your journey to the next level with Wezom Studio! Have any experiences with or questions about mobile app development? Leave a comment below and share your thoughts with us.