Why You Need Social Media Marketing
If you’re in the mindset that social media marketing is simply for millennials or just the next big fad, or simply a buzzword with no real benefits, then as a social media marketing, Chicago-based company, we are here to tell you that you are sorely mistaken. There are a multitude of social media marketing companies across the nation for a reason: social media is a gold mine of opportunity for engagement with customers, building brand identity, and marketing your business. The vast majority of companies that use social media marketing (correctly) find that it can seriously increase their rates of conversion and with it, their profits. There is a huge marketing potential in social media waiting for you to take advantage of it. Not convinced yet? Keep reading to learn more about the top nine reasons why you should start including social media into your marketing strategy.
Benefits of Social Media Marketing
- You will increase your brand’s recognition. You should consider every single opportunity you have to increase your visibility and showcase your content as exceptionally valuable. Social media platforms are new ways for you to get your brand’s message and content out there. It’s also easier for you to manage, and social media makes your brand more accessible. At the same time, existing customers will recognize your brand more and more as you become more familiar. For example, an ambivalent customer may become more loyal the more they see your brand, and a new customer may stumble upon your business on Instagram and become a repeat customer!
- Speaking of repeat customers, social media marketing has been shown to improve brand loyalty. Reports have shown that businesses who take advantage of social media optimization and marketing have found that their customer loyalty increases. Studies have shown that over half of Americans are more loyal to brands when they follow their social media accounts.
- Part of the reason why social media marketing can work in your favor for repeat customers or new customers, is because it gives you more opportunities to convert customers. Every piece of content, every single post, is a new opportunity for a new or potential customer to engage and convert. Whether you’re sharing blog posts, videos, or images, it is an opportunity for potential or loyal customers to react and engage, which could lead to a visit to your website, which could then lead to a conversion.
- With all these opportunities for conversion, social media marketing also shows to increase rates of conversion. There are a couple of elements that seem to go into this fact. First of all, it seems that social media users who follow a business’s social media accounts tends to improve their trust in the brand and increase their belief in the brand’s credibility. Social media use is also a way to humanize a brand towards its followers, which can help them engage with their customers better.
- You can achieve better search engine rankings. As one of the top social media marketing companies in Chicago, we know from experience that using social media and linking it to your website can make your search engine rankings better. Search engine algorithms can calculate their rankings by using your social media presence as a factor because of the likelihood that stronger brands also tend to be on social media more than weaker brands.
- You can increase your opportunity to have a higher brand authority. Being able to consistently interact with your followers is a great chance to establish yourself as an authority.
- Your marketing costs will decrease. Even if you work with and pay for a social media marketing agency to develop strategy and content for your social media marketing, your marketing costs will still most likely decrease. A small amount of effort with social media marketing can generate a significant amount of increased traffic. And for some platforms, like Facebook and Twitter, the cost of advertising through the platform is relatively cheap (and through Facebook, you can set the max budget you want to work with).
- You can gain greater insight into your customers. By social listening techniques, you can learn more information about your customer’s behavior and their interests. That way, you can adapt your own strategies in marketing and social media to match what they would most like and what they are most interested in.
- You will be able to provide your customer with a richer experience with your brand. At the end of the day, social media is a communication channel just like any other. When a customer interacts with one of your platforms, it’s an opportunity for your business to interact with them as well and demonstrate your dedication to the customer experience and to customer service. Every time someone complains about you on Facebook or Twitter, you can respond to them publicly and apologize and work with them to fix it. Whether it’s a complaint or a praise, you’re able to send a message to your customers that you are a brand that cares about their experience.
At Wezom Studio, we are a top social media marketing agency in Chicago with over a decade of experience. We have used innovative, unusual, and effective methods for years to help achieve successful social media marketing for our clients. We can utilize it to attract your target audience, no matter who they are. When you work with us for social media marketing, you can be sure that you’re making a great investment.
So, if you’re looking to work with experienced social media marketing professionals, then contact us today to start your social media takeover with Wezom Studio! Have any experience with or questions about social media marketing? Leave a comment below and share your thoughts with us.