This Policy is an integral part of the User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement"), posted and / or available on the Internet on the Site's domain, as well as other agreements concluded with the User, or agreements that may be concluded with the User.
By using the services of the Site, the User agrees with the Confidentiality Policy of the personal data of the Site (hereinafter - the Confidentiality Policy), and by its own will and in its own interests gives written consent to the following ways of processing Personal Information: collection, recording, systematization, storage, updating (updating, change), retrieval, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction in the purposes established by this Policy using Automation means or without the use of such tools at discretion. In case of disagreement with the terms of the Confidentiality Policy, the Customer / User shall not transfer the personal data by filling in the appropriate forms.
PURPOSE OF COLLECTION OF PERSONAL USER INFORMATION
The site can use the personal data of the Customer / User for the following purposes:
- Identification of the User registered on the Site.
- Granting the User access to the resources and the partners of the Site.
- Establishing feedback with the User, including a phone call, sending notifications and requests concerning the use of the Site, rendering services, processing requests and applications from the User, sending advertising and other information about promotions and other services of the Site.
- To locate the User for safety provision and fraud prevention.
- Confirmation of the authenticity and completeness of personal data provided by the User.
- Providing the User with effective client and technical support should there be any problems related to the use of the Site.
- Providing the User with updates of services, special offers, information on prices, newsletters and other information on behalf of the Site or its partners.
- Conducting the advertising activity of the Site.
- Providing the User with access to the sites or services of the Site's partners for the purpose of receiving products, updates and services.
Information to be collected (Personal information)
We collect the following information:
- Technical information, which is automatically collected by the software of the Site during its visiting.
- Personal information provided by you when filling in the appropriate form or information received by the Site using the social networks.
- Other information is provided by the User at his discretion.
When you visit the Site, the Site Administration automatically receives information from standard server logs (server logs). This includes the IP address of your computer (or a proxy server if it is used to access the Internet), the name of the Internet service provider, the domain name, the type of browser and operating system, information about the site / page in the social networks from which you linked to the Site, the Site pages that you visit, the date and time of these visits, files, Cookies. This information is analyzed by us in an aggregated (anonymized) form for the analysis of Site traffic, and is used in developing proposals for its improvement and development. The connection between your IP address and your personal information shall be never disclosed to third parties, except where this is agreed and / or required by law.
Technical information on the Site traffic (anonymized) is also collected by the statistic counters integrated to the Site.
PERSONAL INFORMATION PROVIDED IN PERSON
In order to conclude the Agreements, the User can also provide the following personal data about him / herself or his / her organization and its representatives for the benefit of which he acts: forename, patronymic, surname, position and the phone number; additionally can be given: the name, the corporate registration data (an enterprise code, a tax number, the registration and postal addresses of such an organization, a corporate telephone number, a current account, the name of the servicing bank, and a correspondent account, etc.). The specified information about the organization does not refer to personal data.
OBLIGATIONS OF PARTIES
The User is obliged:
- To provide information on the personal data necessary for the Site use within the frame of the User Agreement or the Agreement conclusion.
- In the event of entering into a Contract with the Site Owner, to update and amend the provided information on personal data in cases of any its changes.
The Administration / Representative of the Site / Site Owner is obliged:
- To use the information received solely for the purposes, specified in this Confidentiality Policy.
- To ensure the storage of confidential information, not to disclose it without the prior User's permission, and also not to sell, exchange, publish, or disclose in other possible ways the personal data provided by the User. Personal data of the User may be stored during a fixed period of time and / or be given to authorized state authorities only on the grounds and in the manner established by law.
- To take measures to protect the confidentiality of the User's personal data in accordance with the procedure normally used to protect this kind of information in the existing business practice.
- To destroy or to block the personal data related to the correspondent User from the moment of the request or application of the User or his legal representative or authorized body for protection of the rights of personal data subjects for the verification period, in case of detecting unreliable personal data or illegal actions.
Protection of collected information.
- The site implements all necessary and sufficient organizational, technical measures to protect the confidentiality of User data. Only those employees of the Site, who need to perform work functions for which access to personal data is required, have access to information about the Users.
- The User acknowledges that in the event of a negligent attitude by the User himself to the safe storage of personal data giving access to them, third parties may gain unauthorized access to them. The site is not liable for damages caused by such access. We recommend Users to use complex passwords consisting of digitals and letters.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Administration / Representative of the Site / Site Owner is entitled to make changes to this Confidentiality Policy without consent and without notification of the User. The User takes responsibility for familiarization with the updated version of the Confidentiality Policy, according to which the rules for the Site using are regulated. Changes to the Confidentiality Policy shall take effect from the moment of its posting on the Site, unless otherwise provided for in the new edition of the Confidentiality Policy.
The current version of the Confidentiality Policy is on the Contractor's Website and its subdomains in the Internet.
This Confidentiality Policy is developed and is in force within the current EU Legislation on protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.