Condensed Market Overview
The U.S. energy market is on an upward trajectory, set to value $1.3 trillion by 2027, growing at a 3.5% CAGR. This growth is spurred by:
- A rising emphasis on renewable energy, backed by governmental policies and incentives.
- The switch from coal to natural gas and renewables due to environmental concerns and regulations.
- Enhanced energy storage technologies boosting the renewables sector.
- Energy efficiency measures across various sectors to reduce consumption.
- The surge in electric vehicle adoption and related infrastructure, driving electricity demand.
In summary, technological advancements and policy-driven shifts are shaping the future of the U.S. energy market.
Learn more in the report: