They have used multiple HRMS platforms previously but these had limited functionality and the services didn't provide them with the ability to connect the necessary integrations.
EC works in a narrowly focused energy field, and custom functions are essential to them. They found it difficult to choose an application or platform that fully met the requirements of their company and due to the war, replacing company software became vital as leaked data could have a negative impact on the operation of their complex energy structure.
The client wanted to optimize all their business processes and for their work to be focused on one platform. Their goal was to sell the platform comprehensively or in parts to related companies during M&A mergers.
- In-depth analysis of information. In this phase, we focused on interviewing the client to understand their basic needs.
- Competitor Market Analysis. We paid particular attention to UI/UX design and the functionality of the platforms.
- Rapid Prototyping. We created a prototype, which we later validated in UX Moderate format and tested on end users.
- Formation of Terms of Reference. We generated the terms of reference and requirements for the UI/UI storybook.
- Formation of the release plan. Before forming the release plan, we also consulted at each stage with the client.
Firstly, the platform had a positive impact on HR processes. Primarily Head of HR, Recruiters, C&B manager, HR generalist, and also Travel Manager.
The platform also helped to control the work of the sales department, as well as helped to monitor the employees' productivity more easily.
Another department in the company experienced a positive effect from the fixation of all work processes in the application.
The HRMS platform has enabled a number of departments to reap the benefits of streamlined processes.
The Human Resources department has seen the most benefit, with the Head of HR, Recruiters, C&B manager, HR generalist, and Travel Manager all finding their job roles easier to manage.
The Sales department has also benefited from the platform, with improved control of the work processes and better monitoring of employee productivity.
Finally, the Call Center has also seen positive effects from the implementation of the platform, with all work processes now handled through the application.