About the Book
For years, academic librarians have been exploring innovative approaches to cater to their users and meet their research requirements. Now, they're utilizing learning management system (LMS) embedded librarianship to team up with faculty, offering students research aid directly within their LMS course sites. This edition of Library Technology Reports illustrates the LMS context within the broader digital resource landscape of academic libraries. The discourse covers:
- Strategies for integrating digital collections and search tools
- Techniques for developing tailored content for specific courses
- Digital instruments for interaction, teamwork, and source citation
- Trends in LMS embedded librarianship
- Fundamental principles of universal design, pedagogical design, digital accessibility, and copyright.
You can download and read book here: