The core of any successful company is a well-refined team of experts that effectively achieves results for their organization. Manually controlling hundreds of employees can be challenging. That is why the modern approach to productively managing employees’ performance requires the involvement of digital instruments. With an employee management system, your company will be able to automate HR-related tasks, monitor performance across departments, and keep your workforce organized at all times.
Custom HR software adds a lot of perks to a business depending on the functionality emphasis. Some clients choose to prioritize recruitment, hiring, and eLearning instruments to optimize onboarding processes due to high employee turnovers. Others focus more on administrative aspects because the level of bureaucratic work is particularly complex for a company. The number of features is individually chosen based on the company’s demands and dedicated budget. In general, a custom employee management system has the following benefits:
● Administrative Boost: standardized record keeping and document organization are some of the many benefits of an employee management system. Automation allows the company to rationalize and streamline any bureaucratic turmoil.
● Faster Recruiting: any job postings will be organized and displayed in one location. The document preparation and onboarding processes will require a minimum time to complete whenever a candidate is selected. Administrators will be able to pre-set requirements for different positions and automatically filter applicants based on specific criteria.
● Better Security: digitization of HR management processes brings role-based access with secure data encryption and two-factor authentication. Top management will be in control of who can access information on the platform. All the information will be securely stored on-premise or in the cloud.
● Improved StaffEngagement: integrated task management tools will keep your staff on track to effectively complete job-related tasks. Any questions or issues will be quickly resolved within the system. Employees will have access to training, work-related KPIs, and qualification improvement tools.
● Self-Service: any employee data, whether it is hiring details, performance-related tasks, financial information, will be standardized by the system. Contract creation for hiring, tax preparation, team relocation, report creation will all take just a few clicks to access and submit.
Perform extensive research and identify your business needs; identify tasks that must be performed by the system; estimate resources needed for the project.
Preliminary work assessment: estimating the time and cost for the development.
System and Functionality Specifications
Select the technologies, map out the system design and product functionality based on your requirements and expectations.
The entire step-by-step work plan.
Structure the entire system using visualization tools; develop the prototype, and design.
Visualized product; you know exactly what to expect, we know exactly what to develop.
Front-end development (client-oriented part); back-end (system-oriented part).
Practically functional system.
Find and fix defects; make sure the product satisfies your expectations and our standards.
Employee Management System is ready for launch.
Deployment and Support
Release the product and make it available for the end-users; train the employees to use the system; provide system support and updates during the process.
Employee Management System is live and fully operational.
Top Features of Employee Management Software
The work of an employee management system is to help a company retain or attract top talent. This happens through optimization and automation of most prioritized HR tasks. Employees are valuable assets in a company. Therefore, it is crucial that a company should be able to attract top talent and retain the existing ones. A solution like an employee management system software helps in automating HR tasks. The system allows the company to recruit and train employees and keep data. A reliable employee management system has several key features that make it effective. Here are examples.
Attendance and Time Management
It can be a hard and time-consuming task to track employee attendance. You want to know who has been at work and how many days they have been away. You need to have an accurate payroll to ensure your company does not lose money. With time management features it is easy to keep an accurate payroll. This is done through the employee timesheets that are sent to the system. It also helps to ensure employees are paid on time.