Our client is the transportation company, one of the leaders in the transport services market. The company's trucks deliver cargo throughout the United States daily, following strict standards and regulations. The client approached us to create an end-to-end driver education management system for driver training that would consistently provide company drivers with training material to help them drive safely and in accordance with the rules of the road.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
After discussing the details of the project with the client, our custom development team decided to create an online platform for interactive training that would involve drivers in the process, making them not passive observers but active participants in the training. We chose Laravel, Swift, Kotlin, and React.js as the main technology stack.
Also, in addition to the library with training materials, we decided to implement the following features
- Interactive and gamified elements with polls and quizzes
- Test to determine the current level of knowledge
- Personalized recommendations
- Role-based training
- Push notifications
- AI-driven search
- Online interaction with a mentor
- Real time analytics
- Multiple configurable reporting
- Learning progress tracking
- Calculation of performance indicators
- Content integration
- User management
G-Transportis the first system that can truly be an end-to-end learning platform for companies
As a result of our productive collaboration with the client, we have created a comprehensive employee training system that provides drivers with the educational content to help them stay safe and compliant on and off the road. This end-to-end learning platform consists of the following components:
- Module for management and reporting. It includes complete management and reporting tools in a simple, user-friendly package that fits any fleet size.
- Mobile app. We have built a stand-alone specialized mobile application for driver training with elements of gamification.
- Connections. Our team implemented integration with third-party systems, including video recorders, HR, scorecards, etc.
As a result, staff turnover of the client’s company decreased by 30%. Read more in our article about this End-to-End Custom LMS for Drivers.