In business, the transportation of assets requires precise time estimation to organize the deliveries and ensure that all freight gets to its destination as agreed. A route planning system is the best instrument for such assessment. It calculates the delivery time based on traffic congestion levels, stops, routes for additional deliveries, and other essential telematics data.
● Faster deliveries: Proper route optimization and planning guarantees minimum idle times during transportation. With a route planning and scheduling system, your order capacity will be improved by as much as 100% percent.
● Reduced expenses: With route optimization instruments, your operational expenses will be reduced. On average, when a business implements the software, the company saves around 15-25% on fuel consumption.
● Logistics transparency: Tailored reporting tools and data organization features bring convenience and agileness to transportation supervision. Color-coded route trajectories, interactive maps, and proper UX will keep your drivers on track to delivering fast and safely.
● Efficiency Monitoring: Customizable reports with KPI trackers such as trends, mileage costs, shipments, order status information, and the possibility to integrate more customization at any time.
● Driver safety: Data gathered from the system allows for effective decision-making regarding quality checks, developing standards, and discipline organization. Additionally, the system’s intuitive and convenient navigation encourages fewer distractions and keeps the drivers focused on the road.
Research and define your business needs; identify tasks to solve with the product; estimate resources needed for the project.
Preliminary work assessment: estimating the time and cost for the development.
System and Functionality Specifications
Select the technologies, system design, and product functionality based on your requirements and expectations.
The entire step-by-step work plan.
Structure the entire system using visualization tools; develop the prototype and design.
Visualized product; you know exactly what to expect, we know exactly what to develop.
Front-end development (client-oriented part); back-end (system-oriented part).
Practically functional system.
Find and fix defects; make sure the product satisfies your expectations and our standards.
Route planning and scheduling system is ready for launch.
Deployment and Support
Release the product and make it available for the end-users; train the employees to use the system; provide system support and updates during the process.
The route planning and scheduling system is live and makes your business more profitable.